So much for celebrating all of my successful crepe endeavors. This morning I made a couple of buckwheat crepes for breakfast...but they weren't right at all! I used the same recipe as I did last year, and the only thing I did differently this year was weigh the flours instead of converting the measurements to cups. But for whatever reason, the batter's super-runny, doesn't taste right, and is just completely wrong. Mysterious.
Back to the drawing board. Seems like many of the recipes I've found on a quick search of French websites have a few more ingredients and a different flour-to-liquid ratio, so we'll see what happens!